Sometimes you may find yourself doing the same kind of work for a Company. Or an Opportunity that you work on might yield more than a single Project. Simply use the Duplicate button on a Project to save you from having to retype all the information.
Duplicating a Project
- Click on the Projects panel in the left hand sidebar
- From the list of Project records click on the one you wish to duplicate
- Once inside the relevant Project record simply click the Duplicate button on the right of the grey bar titled ‘Project details’
- A new dialog box will appear, if you wish to proceed with the Project duplication click the OK button
- You should now be taken to your newly created duplicate Project record. You can then modify any details that need to be modified before starting to deliver it.