The policy sets out the different areas where user privacy is concerned and outlines the obligations & requirements of users, the website and website owners. The way this website processes, stores and protects user data and information will also be detailed.
In order to use RealtimeCRM, you must give consent during sign up, and this can also be retracted if needed. Your data is always accessible in an easily extracted zip file within RealtimeCRM.
Our Policy is guided by the principles of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
We are also registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office, with registration number ZA067780.
This website and its owners take a proactive approach to user privacy and ensure the necessary steps are taken to protect the privacy of its users throughout their visiting experience. This website complies to all UK national laws and requirements for user privacy.
Users are advised that if they wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website onto their computers hard drive they should take necessary steps within their web browsers security settings to block all cookies from this website and its external serving vendors.
Although no personal information is stored, saved or collected, you should be aware that other cookies may be stored to your computer’s hard drive by external vendors. This may happen when this website uses referral programs, sponsored links or adverts. Such cookies are used for conversion and referral tracking and typically expire after 30 days, though some may take longer.
The information we collect
Your personal information
When you register to use RealtimeCRM we will request your name and email address in order to create a user account, you will then be required to create a password for this account for the purposes of accessing it. Your name and email address will be used to update you on new products, newsletters and any changes to our services.
In addition RealtimeCRM will have access to data provided by you as part of using RealtimeCRM services, such as Contacts in the RealtimeCRM CRM application. The data may include names, email addresses, phone numbers and physical addresses.
We do not share data you upload to RealtimeCRM with third parties for promotional purposes. We may only share certain information where it’s necessary for the application to function:
- For the purposes of finding the physical address of a Contact or Company you upload (for example we may send that search to Google Maps);
- For the purposes of finding information regarding a Company you upload we. (for example we may send that search to Companies House via their API);
- Any feedback you send us may be recorded to allow us to manage it;RealtimeCRM also allows you to integrate with third party cloud storage services (for example Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox and Box). It is at your discretion to use these third party services; we encourage you to read their terms & conditions before proceeding to utilise them and then integrating them with RealtimeCRM.
- Xero is a cloud based accounting solution that integrates with RealtimeCRM, it is at your discretion to upload your sensitive financial information to Xero and then integrate it with RealtimeCRM. We again suggest you read the terms & conditions of Xero before deciding whether to use it.
- Zoom is a video conferencing platform that integrates with RealtimeCRM. You may optionally connect with Zoom and we may store information about you provided via your Zoom profile for the duration of the active integration. This information includes your name, email address and the license plan that you have. No information is passed to Zoom about you. All information is removed when you disconnect your Zoom account.
We will never share or sell your client data onto third parties without your express consent.
Where is the data stored?
Any information you provide when using RealtimeCRM such as the names of Contacts will be stored in eu-west-1.
Payment security is of the utmost importance to us. Here is an overview of how we keep your card details secure:
- All communication between your browser and RealtimeCRM is encrypted with SSL – the same technology used to secure internet banking.
- We never store your card details. When you enter your card details they are encrypted and sent directly to our payment provider. Your card details are never revealed to us.
- Stripe, our payment provider, is industry leading and independently audited. All communication between your browser and their servers is encrypted via SSL. Your card details are then stored using the same encryption standard certified by the US Government to protect classified information.
Stripe, our payment provider, provides industry leading security for card payments. Stripe is independently audited for security and certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1 – the highest standard available under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS). Stripe is trusted by thousands of companies, including leading brands such as Twitter, the Guardian and TED.
For more technical details on Stripe’s high level of security please refer to their documentation.
How we secure your data
Both our database and web server are located inside the European Union (EU) and as such follow the stringent Data Protection guidelines set out by the EU, in addition all communication between your browser and RealtimeCRM is encrypted with SSL, the industry standard technology used to secure internet banking.
Contact & Communication
Users contacting this website and/or its owners do so at their own discretion and provide any such personal details requested at their own risk. Your personal information is kept private and stored securely until a time it is no longer required or has no use, as detailed in the Data Protection Act 1998. Every effort has been made to ensure a safe and secure form to email submission process but advise users using such form to email processes that they do so at their own risk.
This website and its owners use any information submitted to provide you with further information about the products / services they offer or to assist you in answering any questions or queries you may have submitted. This includes using your details to subscribe you to any email newsletter program the website operates but only if this was made clear to you and your express permission was granted when submitting any form to email process. Or whereby you the consumer have previously purchased from or enquired about purchasing from the company a product or service that the email newsletter relates to. This is by no means an entire list of your user rights in regard to receiving email marketing material. Your details are not passed on to any third parties.
This website operates an email newsletter program, used to inform subscribers about products and services supplied by this website. Users can subscribe through an online automated process should they wish to do so but do so at their own discretion by giving affirmative consent. Some subscriptions may be manually processed through prior written agreement with the user.
Subscriptions are taken in compliance with UK Spam Laws detailed in the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003. All personal details relating to subscriptions are held securely and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. No personal details are passed on to third parties nor shared with companies / people outside of the company that operates this website. Under the Data Protection Act 1998 you may request a copy of personal information held about you by this website’s email newsletter program. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to the business address at the bottom of this policy.
Email marketing campaigns published by this website or its owners may contain tracking facilities within the actual email. Subscriber activity is tracked and stored in a database for future analysis and evaluation. Such tracked activity may include; the opening of emails, forwarding of emails, the clicking of links within the email content, times, dates and frequency of activity (this is not a comprehensive list).
This information is used to refine future email campaigns and supply the user with more relevant content based around their activity.
In compliance with UK Spam Laws and the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003 subscribers are given the opportunity to unsubscribe at any time through an automated system. This process is detailed at the footer of each email campaign. If an automated un-subscription system is unavailable clear instructions on how to un-subscribe will by detailed instead.
Under the GDPR you are entitled to the following rights:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erase
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling
For a full outline of what these rights are please see the ICO’s guidance here.
Correcting and updating your information
You may request to review, correct, delete or otherwise modify any of the personal information that you have previously provided to us through the RealtimeCRM website and Services. If you have registered for an account with RealtimeCRM, you may generally update your user settings, profile, organisation’s settingsby logging into the applicable Website or Service with your username and password and editing your settings or profile. To update your billing information, discontinue your account, and/or request return or deletion of your data associated with your account, please contact your account administrator or the customer service team for the applicable Service.
For other requests to access, correct, modify or delete Your Data, please review the “Contact Us” section at the top right of this page.
This policy may be updated at any time