RealtimeCRM enables you to link records to Projects or Opportunities, in this help article however we are going to remove a related Contact record from a Project record. The procedure for removing a relationship between records is the same as described below regardless of record type.
Removing a related record
- Click on the Projects panel in the left hand sidebar
- Select the relevant Project
- Scroll down the page until you see the ‘Related Records’ box
- Now hover over the record you wish to remove, you should see the symbol on the right simply click on it
- A warning box should appear asking you to confirm whether or not you wish to unlink this record, if you wish to proceed simply click ‘OK’
- The records should now no longer be linked