RealtimeCRM enables you to record Activities and add Tags to all or a selection of your Contacts at once saving you from having to edit each Contact individually and thus saving you from data entry to focus on meeting your Customer’s needs.
From the dashboard head to the Contacts panel on the left hand sidebar. You will then see a list of all your Contact records where you can select all of them or a smaller selection of your choice to then manage.
Adding and Removing the same Tag from all Contacts
In addition to adding and removing individual Tags from individual records you can also add and remove the same tag from all records.
- Select the records you want to add or remove a Tag to by clicking the checkbox next to them
- Click the Manage selected button and select
Manage tags for selected records
- A new dialog box should open enabling you to add or remove Tags
- To add a Tag to all or a selection of records simply type it into the box under the ‘Add tags’ heading and press enter, to add an existing Tag simply click the symbol and select a Tag from the drop-down list
- To remove a Tag from all or a selection of records simply click the Remove button next to the Tag you wish to delete and it will be removed from all records it is assigned to
- Once you’re happy with your modifications simply close the dialog box
Note: To add or remove a Tag from a selection of records simply click the check box next to the relevant records and then follow the above procedure.
To record Activity to all Contacts
- On the Contacts page please click Manage selected , a drop-down menu should appear
- Please click
Add activity to these records, a new menu window should appear
- In this new menu window you can add an Activity in the usual manner selecting its Type and giving a brief description for future reference
- Once you have filled in the relevant information click the Add button and now this new Activity will be recorded to every single Contact record you selected
Note: To record Activity to a selection of records simply click the check box next to the relevant records and follow the above procedure as usual.